Terms of Service
Terms of Service & Abuse Policy
Effective Date: February 1, 2008
A Violation of any of the below Terms of Service will result in action by fabGB up to and possibly including the termination of your account, with or without warning.
fabGB is a private service which provides free site building tools and web hosting. We offer many site building, editing, and promotion tools. fabGB reserves the right to cancel any account for any reason or no reason at all. fabGB provides web hosting to any site that abides to our terms and conditions. fabGB reserves the right to change the terms and conditions at any time. fabGB users are entirely liable for all activities conducted through your account.
The following rules apply while using fabGB services:
1. Pornographic, obscene, nude, graphically violent, and other inappropriate content is strictly prohibited.
2. Offensive and indecent directory names are not allowed and will be blocked.
3. fabGB is not responsible for the content of any member homepages. We reserve the right to remove any homepages that are in violation of our terms and conditions. Members will be held legally responsible for the contents of their web pages including but not limited to use of copyrighted material without the permission of the author or posting material considered indecent for minors. The use of fabGB Homepages for illegal purposes is strictly forbidden and any homepage found to be or believed to be, in fabGB sole discretion, violating the law may be removed without notice. fabGB membership will be revoked if any of the following activities occur:
- Adult or Pornographic related
- Hate, Bigotry, and/or Intolerance
- Warez or Software Piracy related
- Music Piracy Related
- Hacking Related
- Making available copyrighted software which has been "cracked" (e.g., copyright protection for the software has been removed)
- Making available serial numbers for software which can be used to illegally validate or register software.
- Making available tools which can be used for no purpose other than "cracking" software.
- Spamming to promote your website
- Anything related to illegal activity
We do not allow any type of programs, software, or MP3 files on our server unless you are the full owner and have all rights to the file. This includes files with the following extensions: our server .rar, .arj, .tar, .mp3 or .exe. Copyrighted files not belonging to users posting those files may be deleted without notice!
4. You and any person who has access to your account must evaluate, and bear the risk associated with, the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any Content. fabGB reserves the right to remove Content which is deemed in fabGB sole discretion harmful, offensive, or otherwise in violation of the Rules or any rules or policies fabGB has in place at the time.
5. You or fabGB may terminate your Account at any time for any reason. To remove your fabGB site and account, log in and visit your My Account section.
6. THE fabGB SERVICE IS PROVIDED TO YOU "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" WITH NO WARRANTY. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, fabGB DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, THE IMPLIED CONDITION OF SATISFACTORY QUALITY AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARISING FROM COURSE OF DEALING OR COURSE OF PERFORMANCE. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT IF YOU RELY ON ANY INFORMATION OR CONTENT ON THE SERVICE, YOU DO SO SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
8. Users agree not to contact any advertisers run on fabGB or fabGB sites. If you have questions or problems regarding advertisements, please contact our support or abuse departments.
9. All templates offered by fabGB are copyrighted material. Such templates are offered for use to fabGB users under license only, and are not offered for sale or unbridled use. Such license limits use of fabGB templates to sites hosted by fabGB.com. fabGB templates may not be transferred to or hosted on another web host or Internet Service Provider.
fabGB respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask that subscribers of our services do the same. In connection with our services, fabGB has adopted and implemented a policy respecting copyright law that provides for the termination, in appropriate circumstances, of subscribers of fabGB' online services who are repeat infringers of intellectual property rights, including copyrights.
If you believe that one of our subscribers is, through the use of our services, unlawfully infringing the copyright(s) in a work, and wish to have the allegedly infringing material removed from a fabGB-supported web site, please contact fabGB
By phone+44 (0) 113 815 1902 9am - 5pm (GMT) or By email
If you find a site hosted by fabGB which is in violation of trademark(s) held by yourself, company, or organization, please make sure that you have the following information to submit to fabGB:
The name held in trademark
The site address in violation of your trademark
The name of the page(s) that contains the content in question
Supporting documentation for the trademark,
Adult or Inappropriate Content
Pornographic, obscene, nude, graphically violent, and other inappropriate content is strictly prohibited.
fabGB treats all abuse violations on a case by case basis. Violations which fall into this category sometimes cannot be determined by expressing a definition, but there are some guidelines which can be used to determine if the content on a site is in violation of our Terms-of-Service.
Please review the following guidelines:
Adult images are any nude images of the human or humanoid form which depict the nude body in a manner other than in the classical style (i.e. the Statue of David, Venus de Milo, Da Vinci Man Figure, etc). Contemporary nude "art" is considered adult content and is in violation of our Term-of-Service.
Artistic nudes in the classical style must be content specific. If such an image is used, it must fall in line with the theme of the site. Alterations of the work for any purpose will be considered a violation of our Terms-of-Service.
Any text which describes, refers to, or alludes to services, stories, or products of an adult or sexual nature is a violation of our terms. Other inappropriate content includes:
Graphically violent images not specific to the context of the site
Graphically violent content that is not computer generated for gaming purposes
Hate speech directed toward an individual or group of people based on sex, color, creed, practices, or orientation
Content depicting or referring to the harm of others, animals, or property
Content depicting violent behavior toward others or oneself
Hacking Related Content
There are several definitions which can be applied to hacking related content. Please review the following to better understand the issue and what constitutes hacking related content.
Unauthorized use, or attempts to circumvent or bypass the security mechanisms of an information system or network.
Means unauthorized access to a computer, its files and programs.
Use, create, or distribution or tools or programs intended to alter or enhance the experience of a game or program opposed to the intended use or function of that game or program.
fabGB does not allow any program to be hosted on an account which is in violation of copyrights of the creator of the game or program to which the hack is intended. Distribution of legal hacks which may be distributed by the creator of a game or program cannot be hosted without express permission from the copyright holder.
If you find a site hosted by fabGB which is using or distributing content in violation of the above definitions, please make sure that you have the following information to submit to fabGB.
The site address in violation
The name of the page(s) that contains the content in question
The specific location of the violation
Method of violation (distribution, tutorial)
Spam Violations Although fabGB is not an email service provider, we are aware of the growing problem that spam has become on the internet. We are strictly against all spam activity, including mass Emailing, multiple Emailing, multiple posts or mass posting into forums, and flooding of forums or chatrooms with the intent of promoting a site.
For fabGB to take the proper steps to monitor the spamming activity of our users, we require proper verification of this activity. For proper verification, please report the activity to one of the above sites, and to the Email Service provider from which the spam is coming. First time violators will be warned of the activity. Repeat verified violators will have their sites removed from our system.
Please also send us notification of spam abuse.